Saturday, February 1, 2014

Healthy Vegetarian Enchiladas / Eat Drink and Be Skinny 1-1-2014



Healthy Vegetarian Enchiladas / Eat Drink and Be Skinny 1-1-2014 by BeckyCharms
Mmm, these vegetarian enchiladas looks rrrrrrrrrrrricoooooo delicious!  I read through the recipe to see what ingredients I might need, and I saw something a little unusual.  Maybe you can help me out?


Healthy Vegetarian Enchiladas / Eat Drink and Be Skinny 1-1-2014 by BeckyCharms

It calls for "2 cups hopped lettuce".  Where can I find that?  Does that mean you hop when you chop?  That's straight DANGEROUS.  Anyhow, I'd love to taste this mysterious hopped lettuce ingredient.  


 
Healthy Vegetarian Enchiladas / Eat Drink and Be Skinny 1-1-2014 by BeckyCharms

The hoppier the better, that's what I always say.  Otherwise your lettuce is just sedentary.  And nobody like a sedentary lettuce.  Hey, hop it up.

Check out these yummy Pinworthy enchiladas.  Hoppy cooking.
 




3 comments:

  1. First - it looks GREAT and it's perfect for me (I'm a vegetarian)
    Now - you cracked me up with the hopped lettuce - "Does that mean you hop when you chop? "
    LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They do look good. I'm going to try them as well.. and I'm glad I made you laugh! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete