Saturday, February 1, 2014

72 Tasty Recipes for Pancakes / A Cozy Kitchen 1-30-2014


I like pancakes, yes I do.  I like pancakes, how 'bout you?

I especially enjoy reading about a writer who published a book about pancakes, yet made a writing error on their website.  Irony is sweet and sour.  It makes me think that someone will hire me to write someday.  
72 Tasty Recipes for Pancakes / A Cozy Kitchen 1-30-2014 by BeckyCharms

"If you'd like to read more about it, jump on over the cookbook page."  

Do you envision someone actually jumping over the "cookbook page" like I do?  I can't help but see a little person taking a Mario-style jump way high in the sky while the page goes passing underneath them.  Boing.  Boing.  1-UP.

72 Tasty Recipes for Pancakes / A Cozy Kitchen 1-30-2014 by BeckyCharms

 Nevertheless, I'm excited to read all 72 self-declared "Tasty Recipes for the Perfect Stack".  I never knew so many could even exist... in my belly. 

 Invite me over, will ya'?  I'll bring syrup!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment